Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fernandez Family Remix

I cannot believe that it has been a month since I have written in this blog last. Blah! A lot has happened in the mean time, although some days, it seems like nothing really is going on. I will try to summarize some of the things that have happened with some pics here :-)
This is a picture of Jose and his advisors after his dissertation defense, which actually was in April, but I thought of it because we went to his graduation ceremony in May.


Notice how happy everybody looks :-)









Here is a pic of the boys together. Unfortunately, they aren't still for very long when they are next to each other, so we don't have a lot of pics of the two of them as a pair. Moises is such a wiggle worm these days and he so adores his big bro that as soon as Enrique is next to him, he starts moving his arms all around to try to get whatever it is that Enrique has. Enrique, frustrated that little bro is trying to get his toy, just walks away. Mom is left with the flash going off and a pic of Moises crying because he wants his big bro, and Enrique running away from us all. hahahahaha oh well.



I wanted to include a bunch of other recent pics of us all, but I can't find them on the computer. Jose downloaded them from the camera to the computer, but he didn't put them in my usual folder, appropriately labeled "Luz's Pics." Oh well. I guess the rest will have to wait.




No comments: