Monday, June 16, 2008

Sick Day

Today, a usual work day, I am home. Unfortunately, it is because I am sick. Yes, even doctors get sick. hahahaha Even more unfortunate is that it is a stomach bug. I'm not a fan of being sick at all, but even less so of the stomach bug. Yuck.

Thankfully, Hayatte is here as usual on her work day, so I know that my kids are being well taken care of while I am quarantined in my bedroom so as to not infect anyone else. Thank goodness!

We had a great weekend, too. I had to work Saturday morning, but it wasn't so bad :-) I was even finished by noon (even with the paperwork) as I was supposed to be. Sunday, we not only took Daddy to his favorite breakfast spot, but even made it to church! And we found a Greek Festival that was happening on the waterfront, so we made it there for a nice lunch, dessert, and even saw a few Greek dances. It was a lot of fun! I think Jose had a good father's day. He definitely deserved it! I couldn't ask for a better father for my children or life partner.

Well, that's all the energy that I have for right now. I'm going to take a nap and hope that this stomach bug will leave ASAP.

No comments: