
So, there are a bunch of pictures that I have been meaning to share with everyone, but just hadn't gotten around to posting until now. Sorry for the wait, but I hope you all enjoy them :-)
I have had people ask me to see pics of my growing belly. Here are a few taken at 33 weeks--not much longer to go! Jose says that I'm really starting to get big, and that the shape of my belly is taking that of a bowling ball. Thanks, honey :-)
According to my doctor, things seem to be going well. My belly is "measuring right on" and the heartbeat is strong and at the appropriate rate. Other than reflux, not being able to sleep much at night, and a bit of back pain, I would agree :-)
For Halloween, Enrique was a ninja (without the mask because he would not allow it!). Unfortunately, at the beginning of the evening, he was a bit of a grump...but once we got him dressed and in his red wagon, he was ready to show off his costume to the neighborhood. We only took him trick or treating to a few houses--he didn't seem too interested in that part--but he enjoyed the ride around the neighborhood.




First, jumping in the leaves. Then, raking the leaves. We like to put everyone to work at the Fernandez house !
Below, we have gotten his younger sibling an exersaucer. Unfortunately, Enrique seems to think it is for him, even though he is HUGE in it!
Above, here he is in his fireman's hat and kicking a soccerball.

Here he is posing in his "FUTURE PRESIDENT" shirt, which was a gift from his grandfather. I'd say someone has some high ambitions for him!
I have had people ask me to see pics of my growing belly. Here are a few taken at 33 weeks--not much longer to go! Jose says that I'm really starting to get big, and that the shape of my belly is taking that of a bowling ball. Thanks, honey :-)According to my doctor, things seem to be going well. My belly is "measuring right on" and the heartbeat is strong and at the appropriate rate. Other than reflux, not being able to sleep much at night, and a bit of back pain, I would agree :-)
On another topic, I've also been meaning to post some pics of our house in Louisville. It is an older home--around 83 years old, so it has a lot of personality. It definitely has its quirks--like creaky floors--but we love it.
Here are several pics of the house:
For Halloween, Enrique was a ninja (without the mask because he would not allow it!). Unfortunately, at the beginning of the evening, he was a bit of a grump...but once we got him dressed and in his red wagon, he was ready to show off his costume to the neighborhood. We only took him trick or treating to a few houses--he didn't seem too interested in that part--but he enjoyed the ride around the neighborhood.
Here is his evolution in mood...



And just because, here are some other shots of our little man.

First, jumping in the leaves. Then, raking the leaves. We like to put everyone to work at the Fernandez house !Below, we have gotten his younger sibling an exersaucer. Unfortunately, Enrique seems to think it is for him, even though he is HUGE in it!
Above, here he is in his fireman's hat and kicking a soccerball.

Here he is posing in his "FUTURE PRESIDENT" shirt, which was a gift from his grandfather. I'd say someone has some high ambitions for him!And here is a pose in which my son is trying to show off his belly. Sorry, l'il man, I think I've still got you beat!






2 comments:
I absolutely LOVE those pics!!! You look fantastic! Enrique is so adorable, I can't believe how much he has grown since I last saw him! I love the house...it definitely has great character....maybe I should consider Kentucky as a place to move to :-)
Que lindas estan todas las fotos! Enrique esta grande. Me alegra que todo va bien por alla. Hacen falta por aca! Los quiero. Un abrazo.
-Aisha
Post a Comment