Jose and I were thinking that it might be kind of fun to have everyone place a guess as to when the baby will finally arrive. If you can think of a good prize (that is not money, hahahaha), let me know, too. I can't really think of anything good besides the pride of being "right." Feel free to either email me the date you would like or post it under the "comments" section of this blog post, and I will be posting everyone's name and the dates they have selected. We will see if anyone guesses correctly. You can also feel free to ask me any questions that you think might be helpful in placing your guess. December 31st is my official due date, for reference. Enrique was born just about a month early, although I don't think that is going to happen this time. I have had the usual Braxton-Hicks contractions as well as the occasional other contractions, but nothing really exciting, yet (which is good because we don't want the baby to come yet...it's too early!). No other signs yet of my body getting ready for labor, yet--no lost mucus plug, no dropping of the belly, etc.
So, place a guess. I can't make any guarantees, of course, as it's all up to the baby and when he decides he's "fully baked."
My prediction is December 15th, Jose's is December 18th, and Dec. 31st is taken as my doctor's prediction. These dates are all taken, so choose any other :-)
If you're really gutsy, you can even include a birth time with your prediction, just for kicks...
3 comments:
Luz...
MY prediction is December 15th...hahahaha...tha's when he'll be fully baked:)
I love your blog. Thanks for letting me take a peak into your life and see how your family is growing! OMG...we both turned 29 but you my dear have one child and one on the way and I have two pugs...hmmm...what does that say about me? HAHAHAHA...sending you so much love it hurts. Give Jose and Enrique a kiss from me :)
Carola :)
Dang it, I keep forgetting my password to sign in to this site. you would think I'd write it down or something :)
So, my guess is the 21st.
Miss ya.
Guess we all lost...
Post a Comment