Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Family Wedding


First Dance

Valerie and Rishi during the Indian Ceremony

Rishi


On May 23rd, we were blessed with a beautiful day for Valerie and Rishi's wedding. It was a long day, but they looked so incredibly happy. They had a Catholic ceremony in the morning and an abbreviated Indian ceremony in the afternoon, followed by a really fun reception :-) I am going to post some pics here to remember the day :-)


Valerie with her two friends and bridesmaids Rachel and Susie (Valerie will probably be upset that I posted this pic b/c she has her eyes closed, but I think she looks beautiful anyways)
Valerie having her makeup done.

Rachel giving Valerie a massage to break up the tension on the way to the church (it pays to have a friend who is a physical therapist :-)

Valerie and Rishi on the day they got their marriage license.
The bridesmaids (I am in there somewhere!)

1 comment:

Ydnam96 said...

Yay for pictures :)