Hi, again. I'm really sorry that this is my first post in such a long time...we've been very busy bees in this house, and that leaves little time for blogging. Oh, how I have missed documenting our adventures. So, here are just a few updates...
At the start of this spring, I find myself with a 3 1/2 yr old and a 16 month old. Enough said. They are both active boys, but Enrique, with a few more years experience, knows the ins and outs of life with mommy and daddy. Unfortunately, Moises is still a work in progress. "No" still doesn't seem to register in his vocabulary (unless he is saying it to us). After a short time of sleeping nicely through the night, he has started waking up at least once during the night again, much to the disappointment of his very sleep deprived parents. However, he is also starting to talk more and can just be so much fun. Both boys have very infectious smiles and laughs...I can't help but smile and laugh along with them.
Recently, we saw Sesame Street Live at a local theater. It was awesome. Enrique loved it, especially the disco segment with the disco ball. He danced his heart out. Moises liked it, too...he's an Elmo addict, so it was right up his alley.
These days, you can catch us singing Wiggles' favorites such as "Fruit Salad" and "Rock a bye your bear."
No comments:
Post a Comment