Sunday, November 23, 2008

A new day

I can't believe it's been over a month since I last wrote in the blog! It seems like time just goes by too quickly. In that time, we have had Moises baptized, celebrated both boys' birthdays in a joint party, bought a new car (used car, but new to us), survived an awful weekend with a stomach virus, and a partridge in a pear tree. But in all seriousness, I will try to upload pics from the party and baptism this week, as when my family comes in town, there will be more hands to look after the boys while I sneak away to update things online. Plus, our laptop died (may it RIP), so I have to go down to the basement to our desktop to post online. This is not an easy task with the boys.

So, to sum things up, I will post pics with more specific updates soon. Right now, there is a pile of laundry begging me to fold it!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

So when my hard drive died I lost the URL to your blog...then i just now remembered that it was on your Facebook page. :) The pics are great.