


My Enrique turned 3 today. Yes, that silly boy who it seems just yesterday was smiling back at me for the very first time has grown into a preschooler. I can't believe that 3 years have gone by so quickly. It makes me want to savor each moment with him. For today, he had his favorite food (pizza) and we sang him happy birthday, after which he took a big bite out of his birthday cookie (he's not into cake). He opened a few presents, and spent the rest of the evening doing and redoing and redoing and redoing his new dinosaur puzzle that Hayatte (his babysitter) gave him. Seriously, he must have put this puzzle together about 10 times this evening. He was one happy boy, though. And slowly but surely, he is learning to answer the question, "Enrique, how old are you?" with the answer, "I'm fwee!." Too cute.
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Enrique! I'm so sorry I didn't call yesterday (had a lot going on). I hope everyone is doing well. I love you guys! ~ Amanda
Post a Comment