


So, this weekend, I finally broke down and purchased a new pair of jeans. As you can imagine, I am not yet at my pre-pregnancy weight, and I feel demoralized and blah if I wear maternity clothes. I have a small set of 'tween clothes (meaning the size between big as a house and my former self--hahahaha), but I did not have any jeans. I went to Old Navy and braced myself for the worst--I've never really enjoyed trying on clothes because of those tricky mirrors (the clothes never seem to look like they did in the store...), and armed with 4 pairs of jeans of various sizes and styles, I made my way to the dressing room. I can't say that it was fun, but it was fairly quick and painless, and to my surprise, I was able to fit into the smallest pair of jeans I had brought in with me (although they are still in the double digits). I like the way they fit--I can breathe comfortably and they have a boot cut bottom. They are also a nice color--I like dark colored denim--it is more forgiving! I like them so much that I bought them in the size below my current size (which will be a single digit) and hope to fit into them by st. patrick's day. We will see.
On another note, I bought Breyer's new fat free ice cream in vanilla, and it's actually pretty good. I got tired of watching Jose eat cookies and ice cream while I munched on carrots. Not really the same...This ice cream is actually pretty creamy (which most low fat ice creams sacrifice to be low fat). I would recommend it. Hey, it was on sale and I had a coupon, so I figured I woudn't lose too much if I didn't like it! hahahaha
Because I don't think that anyone is interested in seeing me in my 'tween jeans, I have put pics of the kids here instead. Enjoy!!!
1 comment:
I wanna see the Tween's. I'm still on house status and have no excuse anymore, lol. You have so much going on over in Kentucky! I'm very happy to hear and see that Moises is doing well as well as the rest of the family. Enjoy those indulgences! (Maybe I'll try that ice cream, lol). Miss you!
Post a Comment